Fresh Ground Influence helps you set roots in your community to feed your business goals. Maybe you need a solid prospect pipeline, or maybe you need to reach investors. Possibly you just want to build on your customer relationships and help crowdsource new products.
Whatever your needs, we understand how the right blend of community development, social media and traditional influencer relations can help meet your goals.
Fresh Ground becomes the hub for your social media engagements–providing online listening, engagement, creative content programing and measurement for brands. We serve as prime contractor and project managers for your social marketing programs. Our influencer relations offerings include:
- Influencer Strategy: We help develop a strategy around identifying, prioritizing, reaching out to, managing and responding to your community of influencers — from journalists to editors to bloggers, analysts, customers and all other stakeholders. This comprises what often are described as:
- Media relations
- Blogger relations
- Analyst relations
- Community Management: A community takes careful tending, feeding and watering to help it grow. That includes maintaining your Facebook page and encouraging involvement on your internal forums.
- Social Media Monitoring and Measurement: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, forums, you name it, we have it covered. We’ll help you measure the business impact of your social media activities.
- Executive Visibility: We’re pros at speaking abstract development, engagement management, tradeshow support and byline development to help raise the visibility of key storytellers inside the organization.
- Awards Programs: Think you’ve got an award-winning offering or company? We’ll help get the word out!