Welcome to the Fresh Ground Podcast. Each week, we feature 10 minutes of insights from people driving change in today's competitive business and media landscape. We talk about the evolving worlds of media, public relations, marketing and business, with a special focus on creating more social organizations.
You can listen to the most recent podcasts using the tool below. Subscribe to our podcast using our RSS feed at http://feeds.feedburner.com/FreshGroundPodcast.
Here are links to our last 10 podcasts:
- Our Message to Skeptical CMOs: Fresh Ground #25
- Michelle Manafy on Clout vs Klout: Fresh Ground #24
- TechCrunch, Texting While Driving, Are Hatchbacks Back?: Fresh Ground Podcast #23
- The Promise of Social CRM: Fresh Ground Podcast #22
- Stephen Baker: Fresh Ground Podcast #21
- Michelle Perroni on Job Hunting in 2010: Fresh Ground #20
- Chuck Hester on LinkedIn for Media Relations: Fresh Ground #19
- Chuck Hester on Being a LinkedIn Power User: Fresh Ground #18
- Francesca Karpel on Bridging Employees and Customers: Fresh Ground #17
- Manish Mehta on the Social Grid, Shiny Objects & Three Mile Island: Fresh Ground #16
You can see all of our podcasts here.
Our opening music is "D.I.Y." by A Band Called Quinn from the album "Sun Moon Stars" and is available from Music Alley, the Podsafe Music Network.