Speaking of events, I'll be heading out to the San Francisco area in a few weeks to speak at the NewComm Forum, which takes place in San Mateo, CA from April 20-23. I want to take a quick opportunity to invite you to join me there! So please join me at the premier conference for unlocking the power of social media for business.
Take advantage of some special discounts!
Come for the entire conference or just for a day for as little as $395!
NewComm Forum will feature a who’s who of social media experts and practitioners from leading companies presenting 40 sessions in five comprehensive tracks including:
- Online Communications & Communities
- Social CRM
- Markets are Conversations: From Theory to Practice
- Understanding the New Media Landscape
- NewComm Essentials
- Jackie Huba, online marketing expert and author
- Dave Carroll, singer/songwriter, "United Breaks Guitars"
- Scott Monty, Ford
- Jack Holt, US Dept. of Defense
- Tim Westergren, Pandora
- Neville Hobson, WeissComm
Choose from a variety of intensive ½-day and full-day workshops on Tuesday, April 20th. See details at: http://www.newcommforum.com/Social-Media-Workshops. Use discount code NCFW100 to save $100 on a pre-conference workshop. Get a 1/2-day of education for just $195!
And, wrap up your Forum experience on Friday, April 23rd in our special one-on-one workshop with conference faculty and SNCR Fellows - included in your conference fee. It's like getting a half-day of expert consulting FREE! See more details at: http://www.newcommforum.com/Social-Media-Strategy
Or, just join us for one day on Wednesday, April 21st:
The NewComm Forum 2010 One-day Pass Includes:
- Full Access Pass for Wednesday, April 21st
- 3 Keynote Sessions: Jackie Huba, online marketing expert and author; Dave Carroll, singer/songwriter, “United Breaks Guitars” and Tim Westergren, founder, chief strategist, Pandora
- Access to all conference sessions – choose from 16 breakout sessions in five tracks. Featured presenters include: Shel Holtz, Jen McClure, Paul Chaney, Eric Schwartzman, Francois Gossieaux, Brian Solis, Katie Paine, Dharmesh Shah, Beth Kanter, Kami Huyse and more!
- Networking Activities and Food & Beverage Events: Breakfast, Luncheon featuring Dave Carroll of “United Breaks Guitars” & Cocktail Reception
Register now and use code NCF1D to attend for one day for just $395.
Register for the full conference with discount code NCF300 and save $300 off your registration fee.
I hope you’ll join me for NewComm Forum, the premier conference for unlocking the power of social media!
Finally, I have a few special Speaker Discount Codes left that I can offer that will get you $500 off your registration fee! just DM or @ me at @vanhoosear or email me at